Following the Approval of His Excellency, Sen. Ben. Ayade to Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency for employment of 1,000 health workers expected to improve health service delivery in Cross River state, we wish to call the attention of the public immediately to the following:
1) This employment has been graciously approved by the Governor of Cross River state to fill existing Gaps in the Primary health care system, create more jobs for cross Riverians and also improve on service delivery in our primary health centers across the state.
2) The job opening is strictly for health workers and the eligibility criteria will be published on the link for application.
The Cross River state Primary Health Care Dev Agency is committed to a transparent process based on merit. This is Health Care and we cannot afford to play nepotism or politics with health.
3) All applicants will go through Examination and interview. Successful candidates will be published online.
4) All applications will be submitted online directly to the Agency, and applicants will be applying to work in specific primary health care facilities across the state, Where they will be bonded.
5) On no account should any member of the public give any money to anybody for employment in Cross River state Primary health care Development Agency.
THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS IS FREE! ANYONE WHO GIVES MONEY TO STAFF OF AGENCY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS EMPLOYMENT DOES SO AT THEIR ONW PERIL!
6) If discovered the applicant stands automatic disqualification and the perpetrators will be made to face the full weight of the law.
Sen Ben Ayade is committed to a revolution in the health sector, join the moving train!
Dr Betta Edu Director General CRSPHCDA.